This Giving Tuesday, will you stand in solidarity with the people of Naranjito?
On November 29th, you can bring healing and hope to the patients in our clinic by making a gift to Somos Amigos.
Moreover, thanks to a generous matching grant, your gift on that day will be matched one-to-one, meaning the impact of your gift is amplified even more!
Our patients know they can count on Somos Amigos to provide the care they need, even during unprecedented times. At the outset of the pandemic, we redoubled our efforts and continued to provide medical visits, dental care, medications, insulin, prenatal vitamins, and more.
It is the generosity of supporters like you which fuels our mission: to stand in solidarity with those who struggle, to bring healing and hope to as many patients as possible and with ever-increasing levels of care.
A generous core group of donors and foundation grants cover our operational expenses and allow us to make this commitment to you:
100% of your gift will be dedicated to patient care.
How to participate
Starting at 5 a.m. Pacific Time on November 29th:
- Donate securely online through:
- the event page on GiveLively;
- text HELPUSHEAL to 44-321 to receive a donation link;
- or through our website’s Donation page;
- If you can’t give today, read about other ways you can give to Somos Amigos.
- Spread the word:
- Share our posts on social media with your friends and family, and tell them why you’re supporting Somos Amigos.
About Somos Amigos
Somos Amigos is an IRS-recognized 501(c)3 public charity, and as such, your donation may be fully tax deductible!
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.