UPDATE (11/17): Double your gift by giving on our Facebook page, where Facebook will be matching all donations! Starting at 5 a.m. Pacific/8 a.m. Eastern, give Good Medicine and double your impact in Naranjito!
GivingTuesday is a global generosity movement unleashing the power of people and organizations to transform their communities and the world.
This year, GivingTuesday is on December 1st and we hope you’ll consider us on this special day. After all, our many volunteers wouldn’t be able to provide the excellent care our patients depend on without the contributions of supporters like you.
Our goal is to raise $10,000 on December 1st, and every penny we raise will be used for patient care.
How Do I Participate?
Participation is easy!
Give via text by texting AMIGOS to 44-321. You’ll receive a secure link to give right on your phone!
Of course, there are many ways to give year-round, which you can learn about here.
To learn more about GivingTuesday, go to givingtuesday.org.
What Does $10,000 Do?
The short answer: a lot! Each quarter, we travel to Naranjito to provide care in our medical and dental clinic, where we:
- Provide critical medications and specialized treatments to patients of all ages;
- Follow-up care and new patient onboarding for our Insulin Outreach Program;
- Care through our Denture Program;
- Restorative care, root canals, oral surgery, and other specialized dental procedures; and,
- All the tools and lab tests our volunteers need to provide great care.
We’re grateful for our core donors who provide for all our operational expenses. We’re also proud to maintain our GuideStar Platinum Seal of Transparency, which means you can have confidence that 100% of your Giving Tuesday contribution will go directly to patient care.